Nemo's

Happy Birthday to you,
Nemo!!! :)






I am sorry I can't give something for you.

I am sorry I'm not be the first person whose says
"happy birthday" for you.
I wish I be the last person whose says
"happy birthday" for you.
Because I want to be the last person of your life,
I wish I'm the last love of your life.

I am sorry I just can give you it.
I wish you like it although I'm not tell you
about it.
I want to you know without someone
who tell you.

I am so sorry because I'm not give you surprise.
Because I'm not your special person.
Maybe you have another girl.
:)

Happy birthday...
I wish you are happy, health, find someone
who can understand your life and anything.
I miss you :)



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sampai Ujung Dunia

Berubah Itu Menjadi yang Lebih Baik !

(Doa) Tertunda, Mencari Waktu yang Tepat